* No prior experience with any form of physical practice is required. The materials are constructed in a way that will challenge all levels.
The Movement Experience (Movement-X)
(all events are led by the Ido Portal Team. Ido's presence cannot be guaranteed)
Ticket Price €650
The Movement Experience is about presenting a revolutionary approach to movement development, unlike anything seen elsewhere.
During the event, participants will be exposed to concepts such as:
- Handbalancing - developing handstands from the ground up, covering tools for proper alignment, breathing patterns, support capacity, wrist conditioning and more. Also supporting intermediate and advanced practitioners on their journey towards dynamic sets and one arm handstands.
- Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength - the Ido Portal Method applied to bodyweight skills such as front levers, planches and Gymnastics rings strength development as well as the very basics - chin ups, push ups and dips - learn the most well thought out approach in the market, tailored to your level. Get your first chin up/muscle up/one arm chin - with some of the knowledge shared, your journey will be quicker than ever.
- Locomotion - Ido Portal's movement language that includes floor flow work with low acrobatics elements, animal locomotion, low gait, inversions, gliding patterns and much more. Locomotion includes 1200 (twelve hundred) elements, it is the most sophisticated flow system taught on the market.
- The Corset - building a flexible body armor around the body. A unique and extreme approach to bullet proofing the body while making huge gains in mobility, strength and movement accessibility.
- Movement Refinement/terminology - creating refined motor control for later implementation into your movement development - if you are interested in achieving an advanced movement practice like one arm handstands, low level quadrupedaling, flips, twists or one arm chin ups - you will need to control small and articulated refined motor actions using certain segments of the body in Isolation. The height of your movement refinement will dictate the height of your movement complexity.
- Kinetic Koans - confronting movement riddles and learning to approach them while reaping benefits such as movement intelligence and adaptability.
12 hours spread over 2 days, 15-16 June, 2019, 10:00AM - 18:00 PM on both days with a lunch break scheduled at 13:00-15:00
15-16 June, 2019, 10:00AM-18:00 (lunch break in the middle)
* Make sure to clear your schedule in this weekend and not book any flights back, important dinners or other obligations as on both days the event might run later than expected – The team is not working ‘by the clock’ and attempts to share as much knowledge as possible with the participants during the event.
We recommend packing your own lunch. Getting food at certain locations can be problematic.
Make sure to bring with you: a roll of athletic tape, water bottle, watch/timer/stopwatch, notebook&pen and loose fitting clothes suitable for movement.
Attendance conditional upon NDA signing. No refunds will be provided - take note.
: The Chainstore Gym and Parkour Academy
Address: Trinity Buoy Wharf, 64 Orchard Pl, Poplar, London E14 0JY, UK
Registration and Payment Options:
Ticket Price €650
Option 1 Secure your registration now by paying though the event link directly (+3% Credit clearance fee of €19.5).
Option 2* Pay via a direct bank transfer. If you choose this option please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instruction.
*Be advised that the ticket price is €650. if you pay via bank transfer be aware that €650 needs to arrive to our account in order to fully secure your registration. MoveMent ReSearch is not responsible for any intermediate banking charges or conversion fees that may incur as a result of bank transfers.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email: email@example.com