* No prior experience with any form of physical practice is required. The materials are constructed in a way that will challenge all levels.
(Mo)tion is a two day opportunity to dive into the movement perspective - ideas and concepts put into practice in the form of tools, physical tasks, riddles, play and structured materials.
This seminar will introduce participants from all levels of exposure to different forms of practice and thinking on movement, physicality and the body with reflections into our lives and being
Movement is now recognized as the most potent force in developing our brains, bodies and awareness.
- Movement Perspectives - A lecture about the approach, tools and conduct inside a cloud.
- Non-Linear Strength - Exploring the use of unknown parameters in order to get stronger in unknown tasks.
- Conditional, Oriented Play - Using physical tasks to manufacture instant learning, techniques, solutions, and growth.
- Flooring - Soft body, soft floor. Participants will be taught techniques in order make the floor their ally and not another enemy.
- Coordination - The nature of the clumsy glitch and finding its resolution.
- Movement Terminology - Developing proper terminology; body softening vs stretching and more megapixels in your motion.
- Somatic Explorations - Learning to bring awareness into our practice and our lives through movement and stillness.
12 hours spread over 2 days, 10:00AM - 18:00PM on both days with a lunch break scheduled at 13:00-15:00
* Make sure to clear your schedule in this weekend and not book any flights back, important dinners or other obligations as on both days the event might run later than expected – The team is not working ‘by the clock’ and attempts to share as much knowledge as possible with the participants during the event.
08 - 09 June 2019
Väinö Auerin katu 11, 00560 Helsinki, Finland
€650 per participant
Payment Option 1: Secure your registration now by paying though the event link directly (+ €19.5 card charge).
Payment Option 2: Bank transfer. If you choose this option please email our team at email@example.com for further instruction.
*Be advised that the full ticket amount of 650€ exactly needs to arrive in our account in order to fully secure your registration.
*MoveMent ReSearch is not responsible for any banking or conversion fees that may incur as a result of this option.
All events are led by the Ido Portal Team. Ido's presence cannot be guaranteed in any occasion.
We recommend packing your own lunch. Getting food at certain locations can be problematic.
Please make sure to bring with you: notebook, pen and loose fitting clothes suitable for movement.
Attendance conditional upon NDA signing. No refunds will be provided - take note
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org